• Annual and Post-Partum examinations for women including pap smears, breast exams, and sexually transmitted infections testing as indicated.
• Counseling on Birth Control Methods and STI prevention.
• Emergency Contraception and counseling.
• Pregnancy testing and counseling.
• Abnormal pap smear follow-up and colposcopy.
• Weight management through our nutrition clinic.
• Counseling on Tubal Ligations and Vasectomies and access to the NC Regional Vasectomy program.
Medicaid and Family Planning Waiver are accepted. All other patients will be charged based on a sliding scale fee. Your income and family size will determine your fee. We do not accept private insurance carriers. Please bring your Medicaid card and/or proof of your household income with you to your appointment.
For information in English and Spanish on how to apply for Family Planning Waiver Medicaid, visit this page