- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
• Children from their first tooth until 21st birthday;
• Children and youth with Special Needs;
• Pregnant Women.
- Cleanings and Exams, with x-rays
- Sealants (to help prevent cavities)
- Fluoride applications (a varnish applied to child's teeth to prevent decay)
- Small Crowns
- Oral Health Education
The clinic accepts referrals and emergencies. New patients need to come to first appointment with their parent(s) or legal guardian, and completed forms.
Dental Clinic accepts Medicaid and patients without insurance. For those who are uninsured, fees are based on a sliding scale according to income and family size.
Interpretation available for non-English speakers and individuals with hearing impairment.