CC4C Cares About Your Child
Care Coordination for Children (CC4C) is a new program for eligible children from birth to age 5.
|What you need to know about CC4C and how we can benefit you and your child
Your child may qualify for Care Coordination For Children (CC4C) services. The goal of CC4C care management services is to improve the health and well-being of your child.
• Help meet your needs and the needs of your family, which may involve working with other agencies that can help find the needed services or information to support your family.
• Maintain or improve your child’s health, while building a close relationship with your child’s doctor.
• Provide guidance and support for your family.
• Provide information and resources when they are available and related to your specific needs.
What you can do:
· Inform your CC4C Care Manager of your needs and concerns
· Inform your CC4C Care Manager of any changes
· Inform your CC4C Care Manager, your doctor, and any services provider if you are unable to keep an appointment.