Working With Our Community to Prevent Disease, Promote Health, and Protect the Environment.
The Durham County Department of Public Health is Committed to:
- Providing leadership and education for patients and community at-large.
- Enabling our patients and community to make informed and reasonable health choices.
- Creating an environment that promotes satisfaction and pride among staff.
- Responding to the needs and expectations of the community.
- Providing excellent customer services, dedicated to the belief that every citizen deserves to be treated with respect, dignity, and quality, irrespective of their race, religion, economic status, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual preference, health status or ability to pay.
- Making available training and workshops to keep staff up-to-date in their field of expertise.
Healthy Durham, Join Us!
People, Partners, Places, Policy, Practice